Returns & Refunds
REFUNDS, RETURNS, DELAYS, CLAIMS AND DAMAGES
To ensure we exceed customer expectations Regency Gift Stores’ Mission Statement is to under promise and over deliver therefore we take great pride in the quality of all our products. All our gifts are carefully inspected prior to shipping.
GIFTS/GIFT BASKETS OR BOXES / PICNIC BASKETS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Upon delivery, please have the gift recipient inspect the delivered goods and notify us by email of any damage within five business days of the delivery date. If contact is by email, please provide us with enough information to allow us to understand the situation including pictures of the damages. No claims will be processed for damage or loss for any delivery unless notice thereof sets out the following particulars: - origin, destination, date of delivery, parcel identification number (PIN) and the estimated amount claimed in respect of such damage or loss is given to us within the time limits set out below, failing which we will have no liability in respect of the delivery. Documentation must include pictures of the damages, estimates for repair, or other records. Failure to submit the necessary supporting documentation will result in the claim being denied.
The right to damages of any kind against us will be extinguished unless we are contacted within five business days of the damaged package being received or five days from the date on which the delivery should have been delivered, or five days from the date on which delivery stopped.
Excluding refund requests made in respect of our service guarantees, all claims must be submitted in writing by email with all supporting documentation as set out above.
We do not accept returns of damaged gifts in any circumstances as most of the items that we sell are customized, gift wrapped or food items and cannot be resold. However, we will replace the damaged items if the damage was caused by Fedex, UPS or any courier and supporting documentation is provided. Items that are not damaged, will not be replaced.
Upon request, Regency Gift Store will, at our sole option, refund or credit the delivery fees that a customer has paid if a guaranteed delivery is not delivered in accordance with the applicable service guarantee. The amount of the refund will be the difference between ground delivery costs and the delivery cost the customer paid. By accepting the Terms & Conditions herein, the customer recognizes that delays are beyond our control and a customer is limited to partial refunds of delivery fees only if a gift is delayed in transit.
We are not responsible for the consequences (direct or indirect) of a failure to deliver a delivery by a stipulated time.
EVENTS BEYOND REGENCY GIFT STORE’S CONTROL
We are under no obligation to refund or credit a customer for any delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, mis-delivery or failure to perform, caused by events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any act, default or omission of the gift sender/customer, gift recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labor disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities (including customs or health officials) with actual or apparent authority, customs clearance delays, import/export documentation deficiencies or deliveries requiring extraordinary handling, documentation or routing.
Regency Gift Store retain the right to inspect any delivery that is the subject of a damage claim. If we request that the customer retain the delivery and packaging for inspection, the customer shall retain the delivery and packaging for inspection us for a period of 10 days. Failure to retain the delivery and packaging for inspection may result in the claim being denied.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
- PERISHABLE ITEMS & CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES - When a customer does not pick same-day or next-day shipping for fruit, strawberries, chocolate-dipped strawberries and other perishable items as these items are perishable and we do not recommend shipping options longer than next-day service. The customer recognizes that it had the option to choose same-day or next-day services and chose a different delivery option that is risky. The customer recognizes that we are not able to process a refund when the customer has made a risky delivery decision. In some cases, we may decide to ship chocolate truffles instead of chocolate dipped strawberries so that the product has a better chance of being delivered in a good condition. The customer agrees to this decision and will not request a refund when this substitution has occurred.
- EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL - For delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, mis-delivery or failure to perform, caused by events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any act, default or omission of the gift sender/customer, gift recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, car/vehicle accidents, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labor disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities (including customs or health officials) with actual or apparent authority, customs clearance delays, import/export documentation deficiencies or deliveries requiring extraordinary handling, documentation or routing.
- CHANGE OF MIND - Where a customer has a "change of mind” after an order has been placed.
- PERSONAL TASTES - Where personal taste differences occur.
- NOT AS DESCRIBED & SUBSTITUTIONS - Where a package is “not as described on our website” and/or we have substituted item(s) in a gift/gift basket that are in compliance with our “substitution policy”.
- ORDER CHANGES - For changes to orders submitted less than two days prior to the date the gifts/gift baskets will be processed for delivery. During holiday periods 7 days is required. NOTE: If you have changes that are needed, and they are outside of this time frame, please call us and we will do our very best to accommodate you; we just cannot guarantee them or provide refunds in such circumstances.
- UNDELIVERABLE ITEMS - When gifts/gift baskets are undeliverable. If the intended recipient is not there to receive the package or incomplete or inaccurate address information was provided at the time the order was placed, we are not responsible for the loss of the packages or damages.
- STOLEN ITEMS - When a delivery is stolen OR goes missing. If we have proof of delivery from any courier, the customer is not entitled to a refund. The customer is accepting the risk for lost and stolen gifts/gift baskets.
Returning your items
If you are not satisfied with the product you have purchased, simply follow the instructions below.
1. Do not use the products – we will not accept them if they have been used
2. Repackage the item(s) in their original packaging
3. Complete a Returns Request, please email us your returns request (email@example.com) Type "Returns request and order number" in the Subject line, either you return to us or we can arrange at our lowest cost
4. We will contact you within one working day with a returns number
5. Write our returns number on the outside of the box – this will speed up the returns process at our warehouse
6. Return the goods via a courier, we would recommend USPS with tracking.
7. Once received, goods will be inspected and your refund processed within 7 working days
What will i be refunded - Who pays for return postage costs?
You will be refunded the original purchase price in full plus the below delivery costs
If you are returning the items because you ordered them in error or have changed your mind you will need to cover the postage charge. We recommend using a tracked courier to ensure they arrive promptly and securely at our warehouse.
Do you refund original carriage charges?
We will refund the basic cost of carriage. This means that if you have paid for standard delivery you will receive a full refund. If you have paid for an upgraded shipping service (next day, or Saturday) you will only receive a partial refund on your original carriage charge.
If you return part of your order, unfortunately we are unable to refund your carriage charge.
If you would like us to arrange a collection for you please send us an email requesting this to info@regencygiftstore. One of our customer service team will confirm the cost of this via email or telephone and the price will be deducted from your refund.